Today’s meeting covered LED fixture questions and concerns:
They presented data and layout with luminescence patterns for 2 fixtures one costing $400. 00/fixture and another $1000.00/fixture. It was mentioned that we need dimming features but no specifics on how or the criteria for that.
Also covered were:
- different configurations for trusses and rows of PV modules, scaffolding, and height and spacing requirements for same.
- The module size and efficiency requirements needed to create 1600(Mwh) of power annually, along with quantities per different sq/ft
- Drainage for the snow and rain off of the modules, along with snow removal equipment in the bay areas
- Shading impact due to elevator towers, and overlapping rays during the winter months effecting production and how to handle these issues
- Central inverter scheme being the most effective and the optional layouts and wiring for same.
- DC combiner boxes layout scheme and wiring to reduce the effects of shading on power production