The Zipcar Brand Ambassadors joined the Transportation Demand Management team at Quad Day this fall. They handed out all the promotional information they had with them in the first forty minutes of the four hour event, and then shared sustainable
You are here
Increase Zipcar Membership on Campus (In Progress)
Zipcar is offering Orientation Leaders a free 1st year membership* so you can give the Zipcars on your campus a try.
Support Zipcar in Champaign-Urbana
- Approve University Affiliation for Zipcar Membership
- Increase Zipcar Membership on Campus
The University works with the Office of the Dean of Students and other departments to provide information about the Zipcar program to the campus community. Information is shared through websites, campus message boards, newspapers, and various events during the year.
Illinois Students with Drive have had many winners since the program started in October 2011. These 8 groups have won a total of $12,500 in Zipcar credits to help their organizations with transportation needs/funding. You can find all the information submitted by each group on the Facebook App.
- Camp Kesem
- UIUC Speech Team
- University of Illinois Astronomical Society
- Illinois Biophysics Society
- Philippine Student Association
- Presby Hall
- Industrial Designer's Society of America
- Genuine Ladiez Movement (G.L.M.)