The Revolving Loan Fund selection committee has approved funding for all the viable RLF projects. See attached image for list.
You are here
Maintenance Division Energy Conservation Projects (In Progress)
Energy Conservation Efforts
- Changing Usage of Individuals
- Convert Fume Hoods from CAV to VAV
- Maintenance Division Energy Conservation Projects
- Reduce Active Fume Hoods
- Lighting Conservation Projects
- Energy Services Conservation Projects
- ECE Net-Zero Energy Building
- Computers and Technology
The maintenance department is focused on helping the University to fulfill its mission of teaching, research and public engagement. The department prioritizes its work with the mission of the University in mind at all times.
Some energy conservation projects on campus fall under the responsibility of this group, and all maintenance needs are handled by this team.