The iCAP Working Group (iWG) met on April 9, 2018, to start the discussion on SWATeam recommendation, PWR011 SmartWay Union. The iWG started the assessment of this recommendation during the May 10, 2018, meeting.
You are here
PWR Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
The PWR SWATeam submitted a recommendation, to the iWG, stating, "A staff member on the University of Illinois Purchasing Division commit to regularly attend the meetings of the Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling SWATeam."
Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling SWATeam
- PWR Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the PWR SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
- PWR013 Zero Waste Coordinator - Pending
- PWR012 Purchasing Representation - Pending
- PWR011 SmartWay Union - In Progress
- PWR010 Ethics Video - Transmitted
- PWR009 Paper Policy - Approved
- PWR008 Battery Recycling - In Progress
- PWR007 Dump & Run - Transmitted
- PWR006 Expanded Recycling - Transmitted
- PWR005 Zero Waste Coordinator - Needs Funding
- PWR004 Purchasing Coordinator - Successful
- PWR003 Recycling Bins - Returned
- PWR002 Standard Signage - Successful
- PWR001 Zero Waste Coordinator - Returned