Morgan Johnston provided an overview of campus sustainability efforts to juniors and seniors in Urban Planning.
You are here
Support sustainability courses through guest lectures (Ongoing)
- Develop Sustainability Learning Outcomes
- Sustainability Literacy Assessment
- Provide incentives for sustainability education
- Sustainability Immersive Experience
- Encourage Course Development or Modification
- Inventory Sustainability Courses
- Certificate in Environmental Writing (CEW)
- Develop Sustainability Education definition
- Development of Experiential Learning Sites
- Independent Student Projects
- Support sustainability courses through guest lectures
- Sustainability Minor
The Facilitites & Services Division supports sustainability curriculum through guest lectures in academic courses. To request a guest lecturer or presentation, instructors can contact the Facilities & Services Sustainability Coordinator.