The iCAP Working Group (iWG) met on September 17, 2018, to discuss and start the assessment of the PWR 013 - Zero Waste Coordinator recommendation. The iWG's draft assessment was:
You are here
PWR Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
This recommendation has been submitted to the Illini Union and F&S Stores.
See attached iWG assessment.
Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling SWATeam
- PWR Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the PWR SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
- PWR013 Zero Waste Coordinator - Assessment started
- PWR012 Purchasing Representation - Pending
- PWR011 SmartWay Union - Transmitted
- PWR010 Ethics Video - Transmitted
- PWR009 Paper Policy - Approved
- PWR008 Battery Recycling - In Progress
- PWR007 Dump & Run - Transmitted
- PWR006 Expanded Recycling - Transmitted
- PWR005 Zero Waste Coordinator - Needs Funding
- PWR004 Purchasing Coordinator - Successful
- PWR003 Recycling Bins - Returned
- PWR002 Standard Signage - Successful
- PWR001 Zero Waste Coordinator - Returned