You are here
Air Research Grants (Ongoing)
No project updates found
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Air Research Grants
- Climate Change Research Grants
- Ecosystem Research Grants
- Environmental Education (EE) Grants
- Health Research Grants
- Office of Land and Emergency Management (OLEM)
- People, Prosperity and the Planet (P3) Student Design Competition
- Pollution Prevention (P2)
- Sustainability Research Grants
- Training and Technical Assistance for Small Water Systems
- Urban Water Small Grants
- Water Research Grants
EPA supports air pollution research through research grants in three broad areas:
- Measuring air pollution exposure and effects in humans and ecosystems.
- Delivering innovative tools and technologies to reduce and prevent harmful emissions.
- Delivering modeling, monitoring, measurement metrics and critical science information to make decisions regarding air quality to protect public health and the environment.