You are here
Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet) (Ongoing)
Please join the City of Urbana, Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet), area facilities, and the U.S. Green Building Council-Illinois Chapter for a green buildings tour to be held Saturday, June 8, 2013.
Participate in Regional Green Teams
- Big Ten & Friends Sustainability
- Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet)
- IGBA Transportation Technical Advisory Group
- Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council
- Mahomet Aquifer Sole Source Aquifer designation
- Sustainability Practitioners at RPC
- USGBC IL Higher Education Sub-committee
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet) is a volunteer-led organization that hosts open discussions in the community. It is designed to provide a forum where business leaders and citizens can learn about new technology, ideas and business models associated with the emerging trend toward sustainability. It is an organization that seeks to build local knowledge and networks and to highlight local talent, resources and innovations. It seeks to position our community as a leader in sustainability while improving the quality of life for the citizens of Champaign County.