The SWATeam asked County Engineer, Jeff Blue, who owns the bridge running across the Embarras on Airport Road (1100N) just west of the intersection of Race Street (1350E), in the hopes of adding a monitoring station. Mr.
You are here
Water and Stormwater SWATeam (In Progress)
Sustainability Working Advisory Teams (SWATeams)
- Agriculture, Land Use, Food, and Sequestration (ALUFS) SWATeam
- Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam
- Energy Generation, Purchasing, & Distribution (eGen) SWATeam
- Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling SWATeam
- Transportation SWATeam
- Water and Stormwater SWATeam
The Water SWATeam will focus upon conserving potable water and handling storm water in a sustainable manner.
This team focuses on the 2015 iCAP objectives for Chapter 5, including:
5.2 Improve the water efficiency of cooling towers by limiting the amount discharged to sewer to less than 20% of water intake for chiller plant towers, and less than 33% for stand-alone building towers, by FY20
5.5 Through an open solicitation process, implement at least four pilot projects to showcase the potential of water and/or stormwater reuse by FY20, with the objective of implementing a broader program by FY25