The Energy SWATeam's second and final October meeting involved discussions on the reorganized draft 2020 iCAP Objectives created by the SWATeam members. Final edits prior to the first submition to the iWG were made.
You are here
2015 Illinois Climate Action Plan (2015 iCAP) (In Progress)
- Illinois: A Climate Action Plan (2010 iCAP)
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Reports
- Sustainability iCAP Portal
- 2015 Illinois Climate Action Plan (2015 iCAP)
- 2020 iCAP: Illinois Climate Action Plan
- Sustainability Working Advisory Teams (SWATeams)
In 2008, our campus signed the American College and University Presidents’ Climate Commitment, formally committing to become carbon neutral as soon as possible, and no later than 2050. The first Illinois Climate Action Plan (iCAP) was developed in 2010 as a comprehensive roadmap towards a sustainable campus environment. The present 2015 iCAP was developed using the Procedure for Formulating and Evaluating Campus Sustainability Policies & Initiatives, with many 2010 iCAP targets restated or revised and new targets added. Additionally, an updated nomenclature is used in order to provide consistency throughout the document.