On Wednesday, May 2nd, the ECBS SWATeam had their final meeting of the 2017-18 school year. Eco-Olympics received two different grants for funding and had many strong participants.
You are here
Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam (Ongoing)
Sustainability Working Advisory Teams (SWATeams)
- Agriculture, Land Use, Food, and Sequestration (ALUFS) SWATeam
- Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam
- Energy Generation, Purchasing, & Distribution (eGen) SWATeam
- Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling SWATeam
- Transportation SWATeam
- Water and Stormwater SWATeam
The Energy Conservation and Building Standards SWATeam will focus upon energy conservation opportunities and building standards related to sustainability efforts. This includes LEED requirements.
This team focuses on the 2015 iCAP objectives for Chapter 2, including:
2.3 Strengthen centralized conservation efforts focusing on building systems, to achieve a 30% reduction in total campus buildings energy use by FY20. This includes meeting the LED Campus commitments.