You are here
- Air Quality Monitoring Station Project Updates
Air Quality Monitoring Station Project Updates
Posted by Asli Topuzlu on September 17, 2022
Air Quality Monitoring Station Project Updates:
- The project is still underway as the initial phase of data collection is completed.
- Collected air concentration and weather data at 15-minute’s intervals for a year. The data will be made public for use by campus.
- Past data is being used to develop data filters to prevent outliers and data imputations in the proposed dashboard being implemented on PowerBI.
- Public dashboard to be released to telecast live data through API access before the end of 2022.
- Collected data being used for advanced research at Land Use Evolution and Assessment Lab (LEAM) to identify the potential for low-cost sensor deployment for urban scenario predictions.