You are here
- July 2021 Project Progress Update
July 2021 Project Progress Update
Posted by Avery Maris Maloto on July 26, 2021
Moazam Hakim provided the following updates regarding the Air Quality Monitoring Station on July 26, 2021:
- The actual pod was received on Monday, July 26, 2021. This pod was procured from Stratford, UK.
- The next step is to get this pod installed on a lighting pole, or at another suitable location on campus.
- Over the course of the past month, the development of public interface and API for the data has been underway. After the installation of the pod, the collected data will be reported via Mobile Network, and the dashboard will be released. This dashboard will report live data, as well as provide past data and information available for download.
- The parameters that are being monitored are PM, NO, NO2, O3, CO, CO2, Relative Humidity, and Barometric Pressure.