You are here
- notes from iCAP Forum
notes from iCAP Forum
Posted by Morgan White on October 22, 2014
Below are notes I took doing today’s forum on feedback about our section. Sorry if I missed anything.
- Addressing electrical vehicle ars
- Should we put these at shuttle lots? Where are the best locations for these?
- We should be careful in making sure the electric charging stations aren’t emitting more carbon and hurting us in advancing our goals
- Biodiesel might be a difficult sell
- Carbon Tax on projects
- Tax could be used on these action steps
- Relative vs. absolute emissions
- Air travel emissions
Thanks for those attending. Sounds like we have a lot ahead of us for our section!