You are here
- Thank You for Attending Geothermal Illinois: Community or District-Level Systems (Renewable Heating and Cooling)
Thank You for Attending Geothermal Illinois: Community or District-Level Systems (Renewable Heating and Cooling)
Posted by Avery Maris Maloto on July 20, 2022
The following message was sent to individuals who attended the "Geothermal Illinois: Community - & District-Level Systems" presentation led by Brian Urlaub, Associate Vice President & Director of Geothermal Operations, Salas O'Brien:
Many thanks for attending Geothermal Illinois: Community- & district-level systems, presented by Brian Urlaub, Associate Vice President & Director of Geothermal Operations, SALAS O’BRIEN. Many thanks to the University of Illinois Extension Natural Resource, Energy, and Environment educator Jay Solomon, University of Illinois Civil and Environmental Engineering professor Dr. Tugce Baser, and Illinois Geological Survey’s Andrew Stumpf for presenting additional information on efforts, research, technology, and funding opportunities. We also recognize our network of partnering organizations, whose titles with websites are listed below, along with a link to today’s webinar recording, slide decks, and resource links.
- Certification : https://www.aeecenter.org/aee-certifications/certified-geoexchange-designer-program/
- Geotechnical Engineering at University of Illinois: https://cee.illinois.edu/academics/areas/geotechnical-engineering
- DE-FOA-0002661: Notice of Intent (NOI) for Community Geothermal Heating and Cooling Design and Deployment https://eere-exchange.energy.gov/FileContent.aspx?FileID=085bafe0-6e37-4145-b03c-029e329de9fe
- DE-FOA-0002811: Request for Information (RFI): Bipartisan Infrastructure Law Clean Energy Demonstration Program on Current and Former Mine Land
Many thanks for your interest in today’s topic. Our presenters and experts are copied on this email, and you are welcome to reach out to any of us for further conversation and support as you work towards energy independence, resiliency, and sustainability!
EXT CED STATE SPEC