The following message was sent to individuals who attended the "Geothermal Illinois: Community - & District-Level Systems" presentation led by Brian Urlaub, Associate Vice President & Director of Geothermal Operations, Salas O'Brie
You are here
Illinois Geothermal Coalition (Ongoing)
Thank You for Attending Geothermal Illinois: Community or District-Level Systems (Renewable Heating and Cooling)7/20/2022
Attached is a banner fund request associated with UIF Fund 337632.
Participate in Regional Green Teams
- Big Ten & Friends Sustainability
- Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet)
- IGBA Transportation Technical Advisory Group
- Illinois Geothermal Coalition
- Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council
- Sustainability Practitioners at RPC
- USGBC IL Higher Education Sub-committee
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Our Mission: The Illinois Geothermal Coalition is a group of corporations, non-profits, geothermal professionals, and researchers seeking to establish Illinois as a leader in geothermal energy. Through sharing experiences with new technology, implementation of existing and future technologies, and support for the various geothermal efforts by members, this coalition will work together to strengthen and advance the implementation and design of geothermal energy systems in the U.S. Midwest.
Our Vision: The Illinois Geothermal Coalition aspires to be a central networking hub that catalyzes advancements of geothermal technologies through engagement, research, and education.
Our Founding members:
- The Illinois Water Resources Center
- University of Illinois Facilities & Services
- The Prairie Research Institute
- The Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment
- The Geothermal Exchange Organization (GeoExchange)
- Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
No description has been provided yet.
Primary Contact:Morgan White
- Amy Weckle
- Yu-Feng Lin
- Andrew Stumpf
- Mohamed Attalla
- see geothermal.illinois.edu for full list