On August 12, 2021, the Illinois Geothermal Coalition hosted it's third webinar in the Geothermal Illinois Series.
You are here
Illinois Geothermal Coalition (Ongoing)
Participate in Regional Green Teams
- Big Ten & Friends Sustainability
- Champaign County Sustainability Network (CCNet)
- IGBA Transportation Technical Advisory Group
- Illinois Geothermal Coalition
- Illinois Green Government's Coordinating Council
- Sustainability Practitioners at RPC
- USGBC IL Higher Education Sub-committee
- University of Illinois at Chicago
Our Mission: The Illinois Geothermal Coalition is a group of corporations, non-profits, geothermal professionals, and researchers seeking to establish Illinois as a leader in geothermal energy. Through sharing experiences with new technology, implementation of existing and future technologies, and support for the various geothermal efforts by members, this coalition will work together to strengthen and advance the implementation and design of geothermal energy systems in the U.S. Midwest.
Our Vision: The Illinois Geothermal Coalition aspires to be a central networking hub that catalyzes advancements of geothermal technologies through engagement, research, and education.
Our Founding members:
- The Illinois Water Resources Center
- University of Illinois Facilities & Services
- The Prairie Research Institute
- The Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment
- The Geothermal Exchange Organization (GeoExchange)
- Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering