You are here
- Transportation SWATeam Meeting: 9 March 2020
Transportation SWATeam Meeting: 9 March 2020
Posted by Julija Sakutyte on March 9, 2020
Attached are the meeting minutes from the Transportation SWATeam meeting on 9 March 2020.
The Agenda is as follows:
- Support CMP by increasing pedestrian safety by reevaluating current pedestrian routes and conducting traffic studies.
- Zip-Car Continuity
- UI Ride Survey
- Teleconferencing Assessment
- Faculty/Staff Vanpool Survey
- Identify Campus Intersections and Mid-block Crossings with high potential for crashes, and develop/implement design improvement strategies.
- Working with MTD to promote better bus service to Research Park and I Hotel
- Establish a University of Illinois Foundation fund to support campus efforts to reduce and within ~10 years eliminate use of fossil fuel.
- Sustainable Asphalt Binders
- Transportation iCAP Team (View project updates for Transportation iCAP Team)
- Support Zipcar in Champaign-Urbana (View project updates for Support Zipcar in Champaign-Urbana)
- Support a Ride-Matching Program (View project updates for Support a Ride-Matching Program)
- Incorporate Sustainability Principles into Campus Master Plan (View project updates for Incorporate Sustainability Principles into Campus Master Plan)