Please see attached.
You are here
Campus Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) (Ongoing)
Following the CTAC meeting on March 27, 2020, the Committee approved the proposal of adding a one-time $10 bicycle registration fee per bicycle.
Pavement Maintenance and Management
- Campus Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC)
- Multimodal Corridor Enhancement Project (MCORE)
- Pavement Condition Index (PCI) of University-owned pavement
The Campus Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC) is an advisory body to Transportation Demand Management (TDM) at Facilities & Services (F&S) and the campus community on matters relating to campus transportation.
The committee will review aspects of surface transportation on campus, including pedestrian safety, bicycle facilities, transit, automobile traffic, and the interaction of all modes of travel on campus. The purpose of the committee is to advise Facilities & Services on transportation issues affecting students, faculty and staff. Responsibilities include items such as:
- Help identify needs and share information about pedestrian safety initiatives and priorities.
- Review and make recommendations for prioritizing bicycle infrastructure, education, and enforcement on campus.
- Provide advisory input to the Commuter Program under development.
- Review and comment on matters relating to student, faculty, and staff transportation, when needed.
Safe, efficient, healthy, and sustainable transportation for our students, faculty, and staff is important to campus. We appreciate your advice and assistance in pursuing the best services available at the most reasonable costs.