Sarthak Prasad shared 2018 notes from conversations held with stakeholders at The Ohio State University, West Lafayette (Purdue University), Bevier Cafe (University of Illinois), US Army Corps -- Champaign, and Michigan State University -- East La
You are here
Plan for Organic Waste (Proposed)
Recent Project Updates
Sarthak Prasad, Jen Fraterrigo, and Daphne Hulse intend to pursue conversations with campuses that have successfully installed anaerobic digesters.
Establish a Net Zero Waste Plan and Policy
- Appropriately Staff Zero Waste Efforts
- Measure Waste Levels in Dumpsters
- Plan for Organic Waste
- Track Waste from Frontload Trucks
- Use Landfills with Methane-capture Technology
- Waste Stream Characterization Study Phase 1
- Waste Stream Characterization Study Phase 2
- Waste Stream Characterization Study Phase 3
The iCAP 2020 objective 5.5 is to "Develop a detailed comprehensive plan including implementation and operational costs/benefits to sustainably dispose of all food scraps and other organics by FY24, and fully implement the plan by FY33." The responsible campus unit for championing this objective is F&S.
No description has been provided yet.