You are here
The Princeton Review Green Honor Roll (Completed)
Apply for Recognition
- EPA Green Power Partner
- EPA RainWorks Challenge
- Illinois Governor's Sustainability Award
- Illinois Green Office Challenge Leaderboard
- Second Nature Climate Leadership Award
- Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System™ (STARS)
- The Princeton Review Green Honor Roll
- Bicycle Friendly University Status
The Princeton Review's Guide to 322 Green Colleges profiles 320 institutions of higher education in the United States and two in Canada that demonstrate a strong commitment to sustainability in their academic offerings, campus infrastructure, activities, and career preparation. The 232-page guide is the only free, comprehensive, annually updated guide to green colleges.
Illinois has participated in this survey since 2008, in an effort to inform potential students and their parents about the commitment of our institution toward sustainability.