You are here
- Final week, finish strong!
Final week, finish strong!
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on April 10, 2017
We have one week left, it's time to kick into overdrive! Here are some reminders:
- Hosting short events like study hours are easy, require little set up, and allow you to inform a ton of residents about Eco-Olympics.
- There is a participation award this year. Even if your hall is doing so hot conserving energy, there is more than one way to win!
- Post picture to our FB page, get people to sign up, hold events!
- SHIRTS! Shirts are a great way to advertise the competition at events. Let me know if you need yours!
Check out the results here: Right here!
Here is the current sign up standings:
Let's make this year amazing! Attached our energy saving tips you can post around your hall. Just print them off and tape them up!
Eco-Olympics | Director
Think Globally. Act Locally.