You are here
- PWR015/ECONS009 Lightbulb Replacement - Submittal
PWR015/ECONS009 Lightbulb Replacement - Submittal
Posted by Laura Schultz on May 1, 2019
The PWR and ECBS SWATeams jointly compiled the following recommendation:
"The PWR & ECBS SWATeams suggest a switch from conventional incandescent light bulbs to LED or CFL light bulbs
• This switch would occur during REPLACEMENT of expired bulbs in all buildings and/or during remodeling. Such a switch needs to be implemented gradually, i.e., replacing the current incandescent lightbulbs as they stop working, with lower energy and longer life CFL bulbs."
See attached the SWATeam recommendation PWR015/ECONS009 Lightbulb Replacement with comments from PWR SWATeam members.
An iCAP Working Group assessment of this recommendation began on July 2, 2019.
- Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam (View project updates for Energy Conservation and Building Standards (ECBS) SWATeam)
- ECBS Recommendations Summary (View project updates for ECBS Recommendations Summary)
- PWR Recommendations Summary (View project updates for PWR Recommendations Summary)
- Zero Waste SWATeam (View project updates for Zero Waste SWATeam)