You are here
- Spring 2018 meetings summary
Spring 2018 meetings summary
Posted by Morgan White on June 30, 2018
- The first meeting was held on 1/31/2018 with the full committee, and the agenda focused on the overall plans for 2018. The chair reviewed the responsibilities of the committee and delegated responsibilities to each committee member.
- At the 2/14/18, 3/7/18, and 3/28/18 meetings, we planned the content and display of the Bee Campus web page. All code and design were done by two student committee members.
- At the 2/21/18, 3/21/18, and 4/22/18 meetings, we planned the first annual pollinator-awareness event. It was decided that the event would be a film screening and trivia night.
- The integrated pest management plan was developed via email exchanges.
- At the 5/10/18 meeting, we planned the habitat plan and permanent signage.