You are here
Projects Updates for Make Climate Commitments
- This form will search for words in the title OR the description. If you would like to search for the same term(s) across both the title and description, enter the same search term(s) in both fields.
- This form will search for any of the words you enter in a field, not the exact phrase you enter. If you would like to search for an exact phrase, put double quotes (") around the phrase. For example, if you search for Bike Path you will get results containing either the word Bike OR the word Path, but if you search for "Bike Path" you will get results containing the exact phrase Bike Path.
- Associated Project(s):
- Associated Project(s):
Roadmap to a Green Campus – www.centerforgreenschools.org/roadmap
The Roadmap is a strategy guide for using the LEED green building certification program as a framework for developing and evolving campus-wide sustainability plans. Contained within the 100+ page document are more than 100 tools and resources to support campuses in their greening efforts and more than 20 unique profiles of college and university success stories. The guide was created with the support of the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE).
Hands-on LEED: Guiding College Student Engagement, www.centerforgreenschools.org/handsonleed
This document speaks exclusively about the role students can play supporting green building projects and how they can contribute to LEED certification efforts. The guidance outlines three options for engaging students - course work, internships and volunteer opportunities. It details the benefits of involving students and outlines ways to initiate the process of developing an engagement program, such as planning considerations and LEED-related activities and tasks that students can perform.
The Paid-from-Savings Guide to Green Existing Buildings
The Paid-From-Savings Guide to Green Existing Buildings provides information to help building facilities managers and energy service companies (ESCOs) leverage utility cost savings to fund comprehensive green building retrofits. The resource provides detailed information on how to aggregate green improvement measures to optimize project economics and achieve LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance certification.
Campus Implementation Workbook (attached)
The Campus Implementation Workbook is designed with three goals in mind. To assist university and college campus teams with:
1. Creating a green existing buildings program on campus
2. Implementing the LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance rating system at the campus and building level
3. Establishing a culture of performance on your campus