In 2012, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign was recognized at the Gold Level in the Illinois Campus Sustainability Compact.
You are here
Illinois Campus Sustainability Compact (Completed)
Recent Project Updates
Make Climate Commitments
- Allerton Climate Action Plan (apCAP)
- Billion Dollar Green Challenge
- Building a Lasting University Environment (BLUE)
- Carbon Commitment
- Climate Leadership Commitments
- Illinois Campus Sustainability Compact
- Include iCAP in Strategic Plan
- President's Strategic Framework
- Resilience Commitment
- State Waste Reduction Plan
The Illinois Campus Sustainability Compact outlines environmental goals for higher education institutions. The Compact encourages universities and colleges within the state to integrate sustainable practices throughout their campuses and work towards objectives such as purchasing renewable energy, implementing green building practices, and incorporating sustainable dining practices. The Governor’s Office recognizes achievement at the bronze, silver and gold levels. Illinois has been recognized at the Gold Level!
No description has been provided yet.