Following approval by the iCAP Working Group, Jennifer Fraterrigo, iSEE Associate Director for Campus Sustainability, transmitted the LW004 Monarchs Need Milkweed to F&S Associate Vice Chancellor and Executive Director, Ehab Kamarah, on 12/15/
You are here
Land and Water Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
The Land and Water iCAP Team submitted the attached LW004 Monarchs Need Milkweed recommendation to the iWG on 12/7/22. The team also submitted a supplemental map (attached) of proposed milkweed locations. The recommendation states as follows:
Land and Water iCAP Team
- Agriculture, Land Use, Food, and Sequestration (ALUFS) SWATeam
- Land and Water Recommendations Summary
- Water and Stormwater SWATeam
The recommendations received from the Land and Water SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials, are listed below.
- LW004 Monarchs Need Milkweed - Transmitted
- LW003 Certified Green Building Certification - Submitted
- LW002 Vet Med Parking Re-Design - Successful
- LW001 Data Repository - Submitted
No description has been provided yet.