Dr. Mohamad Attalla, Executive Director at F&S, responded to Dr. Ximing Cai, iWG Chair, on August 27, 2019, stating, "We will schedule a meeting with the Land and Water SWATeam to discuss options for achieving the recommendation."
You are here
Water and Stormwater Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
Following the completion of iWG assessment for Water007 SeeClickFix, the recommendation was transmitted to Dr. Mohamed Attalla, Director of Facilities & Services.
See iWG assessment of Water007 SeeClickFix attached.
Water and Stormwater SWATeam
- Water and Stormwater Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the Water and Stormwater SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
- Water007 SeeClickFix - Successful
- Water006 Lot F23 Monitoring - Returned
- Water005 Rainworks Design Lot F4 - Successful
- Water004 GSI Standards Parking Lots - Successful
- Water003 Design Center Greywater Piping - Denied
- Water002 Cooling Tower Increase COC - Transmitted
- Water001 BIF Greywater Meter - Successful
No description has been provided yet.