You are here
- Committee meeting tomorrow
Committee meeting tomorrow
Posted by Morgan White on October 8, 2019
This meeting is open to anyone on campus interested in supporting local pollinators.
We are meeting tomorrow from 1:30-2:30 at F&S with both advisors and students from the Bee Campus USA committee. Chantelle sent the invite, but there are more people than can fit in the room she sent, so please join us in the Garage and Car Pool building conference room. This is in the building at the southwest corner of Oak and Kirby.
Our agenda is as follows:
- Overview of the Bee Campus USA 2018 submitted plan (attached)
- review the draft signage for small Bee Campus USA signs and proposed placement (attached)
- discuss a student project related to future expansion of the Pollinatarium, with guest Namita Johri
- review annual renewal requirements (see attached)