You are here
- Funding Approval for Resilience Development Proposal
Funding Approval for Resilience Development Proposal
Posted by Alec McKay on September 2, 2021
Madhu Khanna and Ehab Kamarah approved $18,025 of funding from the Carbon Credit Sales Fund for a Resilience Development Proposal.
"The Resilience Commitment, signed in 2016, was incorporated in the iCAP for the first time in the 2020 version, with a list of seven specific objectives. iSEE is the primary department responsible for helping campus achieve these ambitious goals. We request approval to fund a 20-hour/week contract with ARI to have Stacy Gloss work to develop the structure and plan for completing these objectives. The cost of a six-month agreement is $17,500" (the cost was updated with the new fiscal year due to a salary change) -Morgan White (08/13/2021)
An email of the approval is attached below.
- Resilience Commitment (View project updates for Resilience Commitment)
- Resilience iCAP Team (View project updates for Resilience iCAP Team)
- Utilize Carbon Credits (View project updates for Utilize Carbon Credits)
- Carbon Credit Purchasing Program with Second Nature (View project updates for Carbon Credit Purchasing Program with Second Nature)