You are here
- Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) Supporting Member
Northeast Recycling Council (NERC) Supporting Member
Posted by Nikki Palella on September 1, 2022
In Spring of 2022, the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign became a Supporting Member for the Northeast Recycling Council’s (NERC).
As an Advisory Member, we are invited to:
- Submit articles for the Email Bulletin.
- Submit blogs – which will be advertised on social media.
- Participate in four substantive committees:
- glass markets
- regional recycling markets
- bottle bills
- diversity, equity and inclusion
- Participate in Projects or Initiatives:
- Government Recycling Demand Champions. There three levels of participation champion, advocate, and state recycling organization advocate. https://nerc.org/projects/government-recycling-demand-champions