You are here
- Spring 2021: iSEE Quarterly Update (iQ)
Spring 2021: iSEE Quarterly Update (iQ)
Posted by Avery Maris Maloto on June 3, 2021
The Spring 2021 iSEE Quarterly Update (iQ) was released with the following message from Madhu Khanna, the Interim Director of iSEE:
Attached, please find the Spring 2021 “iQ” – the quarterly update from the Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE).
It has remained a busy time here on our campus, as we bolstered our outstanding Congress and Critical Conversation events with the addition of two experts — activist Catherine Coleman Flowers and nuclear expert Denia Djokić — who are serving as Levenick iSEE virtual resident scholars.
Thanks to the support of experts Eban Goodstein, Tami Craig Schilling, and Harriet Hentges, our new Environmental Leadership Program workshops for undergraduates were a rousing success.
And we were so pleased to have a mix of virtual and in-person Earth Month events to engage students, faculty, and staff from across our campus!
Please take a quick look at those updates and more in this six-page “iQ.” For more regular news, please sign up for our E-newsletter at https://illinois.edu/fb/sec/5031776.
Best wishes for the summer,
- Certificate in Environmental Writing (CEW) (View project updates for Certificate in Environmental Writing (CEW))
- Environmental Leadership Program (ELP) (View project updates for Environmental Leadership Program (ELP))
- iSEE Congress (View project updates for iSEE Congress)
- iSEE Scholars (View project updates for iSEE Scholars )
- Earth Month (View project updates for Earth Month)
- Certified Greener Campus Programs (View project updates for Certified Greener Campus Programs)
- Illinois Solar Decathlon (View project updates for Illinois Solar Decathlon)
- Solar Farm 1.0 (View project updates for Solar Farm 1.0)