You are here
- Trans008 Mode Share Survey recommendation - Submittal
Trans008 Mode Share Survey recommendation - Submittal
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on May 6, 2018
The Transportation SWATeam submitted a recommendation, to the iWG, stating, "iSEE should facilitate and fund, if any funds required, an updated University District transportation mode-share study. The previous circulation study was conducted by the transportation group in the Regional Planning Commission (RPC), CUUATS. This was conducted in 2011. This recommendation is for the Transportation SWATeam to create survey questions and, with the help of iSEE, distribute the survey across campus."
See attached the SWATeam recommendation, Trans008 Mode Share Survey, complete with comments from all the Transportation SWATeam members.
- Multi-Modal Transportation Study (View project updates for Multi-Modal Transportation Study)
- Transportation SWATeam (View project updates for Transportation SWATeam)
- Transportation SWATeam Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Transportation SWATeam Recommendations Summary)
- Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE) (View project updates for Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE))