You are here
- Transportation SWATeam Meeting: 30 March 2020
Transportation SWATeam Meeting: 30 March 2020
Posted by Julija Sakutyte on March 30, 2020
Attached are the meeting minutes from the Transportation SWATeam meeting on 30 March 2020.
The Agenda is as follows:
- (M. Hubbard) Support CMP by increasing pedestrian safety by reevaluating current pedestrian routes and conducting traffic studies.
- (S. Prasad) Zip-cars continuity: continue to serve at popular locations and set up a system to maintain Zip-car presence (two options are to set up a fund to pay for Zip-car parking spaces or ask Parking not to charge the department).
- (J. Cidell) UI Ride Survey
- (J. Cidell) Teleconferencing assessment
- (Y. Ouyang) Faculty/Staff Vanpool Survey
- iCAP 2020 Transportation Chapter Review
- Transportation SWATeam (View project updates for Transportation SWATeam)
- Incorporate Sustainability Principles into Campus Master Plan (View project updates for Incorporate Sustainability Principles into Campus Master Plan)
- Support Zipcar in Champaign-Urbana (View project updates for Support Zipcar in Champaign-Urbana)
- Encourage Telecommuting in place of Business Trips (View project updates for Encourage Telecommuting in place of Business Trips)