You are here
Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants (BRAG) Program (Ongoing)
No project updates found
National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI)
- Biomass Research and Development Initiative Competitive Grants Program (BRDI)
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants (BRAG) Program
- Community Food Projects
- Crop Protection and Pest Management (CPPM)
- Grants for Agricultural Research, Special Research Grants
- Higher Education - Institution Challenge Grants Program
- National Water Quality Program
- Sustainable Agriculture, Research and Education (SARE)
The BRAG program aims to support the generation of new information that will help Federal regulatory agencies in making science-based decisions about the effects of introducing into the environment genetically engineered organisms (GE), including plants, microorganisms (including fungi, bacteria, and viruses), arthropods, fish, birds, mammals and other animals excluding humans.
No description has been provided yet.