You are here
Community Food Projects (Ongoing)
No project updates found
National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI)
- Biomass Research and Development Initiative Competitive Grants Program (BRDI)
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants (BRAG) Program
- Community Food Projects
- Crop Protection and Pest Management (CPPM)
- Grants for Agricultural Research, Special Research Grants
- Higher Education - Institution Challenge Grants Program
- National Water Quality Program
- Sustainable Agriculture, Research and Education (SARE)
Community Food Projects are intended to bring together stakeholders from the distinct parts of the food system and to foster understanding of national food security trends and how they might improve local food systems.
No description has been provided yet.