You are here
National Water Quality Program (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
No project updates found
National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI)
- Biomass Research and Development Initiative Competitive Grants Program (BRDI)
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants (BRAG) Program
- Community Food Projects
- Crop Protection and Pest Management (CPPM)
- Grants for Agricultural Research, Special Research Grants
- Higher Education - Institution Challenge Grants Program
- National Water Quality Program
- Sustainable Agriculture, Research and Education (SARE)
The National Water Quality program aims to protect and improve the quality of water resources throughout the United States and its territories, particularly in agriculturally managed watersheds.The program hopes to bring scientists and educators into effective partnerships with federal programs to address water quality issues.
No description has been provided yet.