This proposal looks to implement a two-year enhanced Integrated Pest Management (IPM) plan to assist University Housing with pest management needs, while reducing pest management costs, reducing students’ exposure to pests and pesticides, and prom
You are here
Crop Protection and Pest Management (CPPM) (Ongoing)
National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA)
- Agriculture and Food Research Initiative (AFRI)
- Biomass Research and Development Initiative Competitive Grants Program (BRDI)
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants (BRAG) Program
- Community Food Projects
- Crop Protection and Pest Management (CPPM)
- Grants for Agricultural Research, Special Research Grants
- Higher Education - Institution Challenge Grants Program
- National Water Quality Program
- Sustainable Agriculture, Research and Education (SARE)
The CPPM program addresses high priority issues related to pests (including insects, nematodes, pathogens, and weeds) and their management using Integrated Pest Management approaches at the state, regional and national levels.
No description has been provided yet.