You are here
Illinois Green Office Challenge Leaderboard (Completed)
No project updates found
Apply for Recognition
- EPA Green Power Partner
- Green Restaurant Certification
- Illinois Governor's Sustainability Award
- Illinois Green Office Challenge Leaderboard
- Second Nature Climate Leadership Award
- Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System™ (STARS)
- The Princeton Review Green Honor Roll
- Bicycle Friendly University Status
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign received an honorable mention in the 2015 Illinois Green Office Challenge, for efforts at the Physical Plant Service Building. F&S earned points by completing specific activities to reduce waste and save energy and water, which help make resources and cost reductions the norm in workplaces. Some of the activities completed at PPSB included tracking energy use, utilizing duplex printing, encouraging staff to commute by bike, and improving the building’s recycling program. A list of the completed activites is available below.
No description has been provided yet.