Inner Voices Fall 2018 semesterly report submitted to SSC in December 2018.
You are here
Inner Voices (In Progress)
Co-curricular Sustainability Programs
- Eco Illini Supermileage
- Friday Forums
- Illini EcoConcept
- Illini Formula Electric
- Inner Voices
- LAS Honors College - Sustainability Partners
- Parapro Training in Sustainability
- Science Policy Workshop
- Student Sustainability Educators Program
- Sustainability Living Learning Community (SLLC)
- Sustainability in New Student Orientation
- Student Sustainability Committee (SSC)
INNER VOICES Social Issues Theatre is raising awareness and address issues of Environmental Justice through the creation and production of an original play with accompanying educational materials and holding an inaugural National Call for Scripts focused on the theme Environmental Justice Is Social Justice.
Through SSC funding, two theatrical pieces will be produced. The first is a newly-penned work from University of Illinois students and staff, and will be performed on campus throughout Fall 2017. The second will be a series of vignettes submitted through a national call for scripts. Both pieces will be performed dozens of times on campus, and each performance will be followed by reflection and discussion.