Map the System is a global competition that challenges students to think differently about social and environmental change.
You are here
Co-curricular Sustainability Programs (Ongoing)
Educate Future Leaders
Co-curricular Sustainability Programs
- Eco Illini Supermileage
- Friday Forums
- Illini EcoConcept
- Illini Formula Electric
- Inner Voices
- LAS Honors College - Sustainability Partners
- Parapro Training in Sustainability
- Science Policy Workshop
- Student Sustainability Educators Program
- Sustainability Living Learning Community (SLLC)
- Sustainability at Career Fairs
- Sustainability in New Student Orientation
- Student Sustainability Committee (SSC)
- Broaden Sustainability Education
- Environmental Leadership Program (ELP)
- Sustainability Internship Program
- iSEE Collaboratory
Co-curricular activities are an important part of University of Illinois students' development as outside activities that increase understanding of academic knowledge. As such, sustainability co-curricular activities are of increasing importance at the University. Identify existing and propose new co-curricular opportunities for sustainability education is an important part of the iCAP commitment to engage students, develop cross-campus partnerships, and inspire a wide range of exciting and crucial scholarship in environmental and sustainable projects.
An important effort in keeping with this goal is involvement and/or creation of student groups with a sustainable focus, such as the Student Sustainability Committee and Red Bison. Efforts to promote co-curricular groups have been made at events with campus-wide involvement, like Quad Day and Earth Day.