Dear Illinois Green Office Challengers,
You are here
Illinois Green Office Challenge (Completed)
Support Regional Sustainability
- C-PACE: Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy in Champaign County
- Climate & Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA)
- Climate Justice Forum - 2020
- Community Conversation on Energy Conservation
- Geothermal Urbana-Champaign
- Green Food Truck Certification
- Green My Crib
- Illinois Green Office Challenge
- Land Conservation Foundation
- Solar Urbana-Champaign
- Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge
- Vision Zero
- Youth Sustainability Summit - 2018
The Illinois Green Office Challenge is an impact-driven program that encourages friendly competition among offices/office buildings to adopt sustainable practices. By participating in the Challenge, individual offices or entire buildings earn points for their companies while helping make Illinois more competitive, livable, and sustainable.
Register your office or your building by visiting www.illinoisgoc.com. The site will then guide you through creating a profile in the Energy Star Portfolio Manager and establish your baseline. If you need help in entering your data, training resources can be found at http://www.energystar.gov/buildings/training. This information can also be found on our website under the Energy Star button.
The first activity is to input your Energy Star data beginning October 1st. The leaderboard will track other activities starting November 1st. The competition will run through April 2015 with winners recognized May 2015.
Follow the Challenge online: https://www.facebook.com/IllinoisGOC or #illinoisgoc.
Learn more about the Challenge and network with other sustainability-minded individuals at upcoming workshops and presentations. Events calendar will be posted in the near future.
No description has been provided yet.