Solar Urbana-Champaign project update from Scott Tess:
You are here
Solar Urbana-Champaign (Ongoing)
Recent Project Updates
Support Regional Sustainability
- C-PACE: Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy in Champaign County
- Climate & Equitable Jobs Act (CEJA)
- Climate Justice Forum - 2020
- Community Conversation on Energy Conservation
- Geothermal Urbana-Champaign
- Green Food Truck Certification
- Green My Crib
- Illinois Green Office Challenge
- Land Conservation Foundation
- Solar Urbana-Champaign
- Urbana-Champaign Energy Star Challenge
- Vision Zero
- Youth Sustainability Summit - 2018
The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is helping to promote and encourage participation in the Solar Urbana-Champaign program.
The successful Solar Urbana-Champaign group purchasing program is available again in 2018. Since 2016, the program led to the installation of over 2 megawatts of solar on 241 properties in Champaign, Piatt, and Vermilion Counties. The program educated over a thousand individuals about solar and helped people save on solar through volume purchasing.
In 2021, the program will conduct its sixth round of bulk purchasing.
No description has been provided yet.