Dr. Ehab Kamarah, Executive Director of F&S, responded to Dr. Jennifer Fraterrigo, iSEE Associate Director of Campus Sustainability, with the following email:
You are here
Transportation iCAP Team Recommendations Summary (Ongoing)
Following the completion of iWG assessment for Trans014 Electric Vehicle Task Force Membership, the recommendation was transmitted to Dr. Ehab Kamarah on 3/29/22.
Transportation iCAP Team
- Transportation iCAP Team Recommendations Summary
The recommendations received from the Transportation SWATeam, with associated iCAP Working Group assessments and follow up materials are listed below.
- Trans014 Electric Vehicle Task Force Membership - Successful
- Trans013 UI Ride Survey - Successful
- Trans012 Carpool Survey - Returned
- Trans011 Carbon Credit Fund - Returned
- Trans010 Mode Switch Survey - Successful
- Trans009 PAC - Successful
- Trans008 Mode Share Survey - Successful
- Trans007 Campus fleet analysis and Planning - Returned
- Trans006 Differential parking pricing for shared vehicles - Returned
- Trans005 Travel Demand Analysis - Returned
- Trans004 Fleet Study - Supplanted by Trans007
- Trans003 Sustainability Transportation Coordinator - Successful
- Trans002 Parking Survey - Successful
- Trans001 TEM_DMI - Supplanted by Trans005
No description has been provided yet.