You are here
- Trans005 Travel Demand Analysis recommendation - Returned to the SWATeam
Trans005 Travel Demand Analysis recommendation - Returned to the SWATeam
Posted by Sarthak Prasad on March 1, 2016
The iCAP Working Group (iWG) met on February 16, 2016, to discuss the SWATeam recommendation, Trans005 Travel Demand Analysis. The iWG's final comment was:
"What would be the end result? There are many reasons to travel, some are optional and some are not. For example, junior faculty who are working on tenure need to network and engage with other experts in their area. Other times, it may be sufficient to conduct business or the meeting virtually. This is more of a sociological study, maybe a student in the Sociology department can help. Jess Tang will work with the SWATeam to see if this is plausible."
Following the iWG meeting, this recommendation was returned to the Transportation SWATeam for further discussion within the SWATeam.
- Offset Emissions from Plane Trips (View project updates for Offset Emissions from Plane Trips)
- Transportation SWATeam (View project updates for Transportation SWATeam)
- Transportation Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Transportation Recommendations Summary)
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))