You are here
- 4/9 Zero Waste SWATeam Meeting
4/9 Zero Waste SWATeam Meeting
Posted by Julija Sakutyte on April 9, 2021
Meeting minutes for the 4/9 Zero Waste SWATeam meeting are attached. The agenda is as follows:
- Roundtable Discussion
- Removal of virgin paper from F&S stores/catalogues
- Elimination of thermal paper receipts
- Assessment of third-party vendors footprint (single-use plastics, recyclable materials, etc) in the Union.
- Student Waste Management Educational initiative.
- Single-use plastics in vending machines.
- Reuse of Surplus Goods
- Battery Recycling
- Zero Waste iCAP Team (View project updates for Zero Waste iCAP Team)
- Reuse Surplus Goods and Valuable "Waste" (View project updates for Reuse Surplus Goods and Valuable "Waste")
- Zero Waste Messaging Campaign (View project updates for Zero Waste Messaging Campaign)
- Reduce Single Use Plastics in Vending Machines (View project updates for Reduce Single Use Plastics in Vending Machines)