In the Illini Union event marketing, they provide information about water bottle refilling stations that are near the event. This is apart of their messaging campaign to reduce single use plastic in campus events.
You are here
Zero Waste Messaging Campaign (In Progress)
Recent Project Updates
Decrease Wasteful Practices through Behavior Change
- America Recycles Day
- Annual International Sustainable Electronics Competition
- Campus Sustainability Month - Waste Reduction Challenge
- Campuswide Zero Waste events
- Project Paplet
- Reduce Single-Use Plastics
- Reusable Containers
- Zero Waste Messaging Campaign
- Zero Waste Outreach & Presentations
The iCAP 2020 objective 5.3.1 is to "Develop a comprehensive Zero Waste messaging campaign by FY21 and achieve a cumulative total of 10,000 “Use the Bin” pledges by FY24." The responsible campus unit for championing this objective is F&S.
No description has been provided yet.