It's here, it's here, it's finally here. Waste Transfer Station purchased a new green rolloff container specifically for recycling.
You are here
Campuswide Zero Waste events (Proposed)
Recent Project Updates
Meredith Moore and Jennifer Fraterrigo met with Dr. Lisa Jackson, Director of New Student Programs within Student Affairs to discuss new student swag. The goal is to promote sustainability and reduce plastic waste.
Decrease Wasteful Practices through Behavior Change
- America Recycles Day
- Annual International Sustainable Electronics Competition
- Campus Sustainability Month - Waste Reduction Challenge
- Campuswide Zero Waste events
- Project Paplet
- Reduce Single-Use Plastics
- Reusable Containers
- Zero Waste Messaging Campaign
- Zero Waste Outreach & Presentations
The iCAP 2020 objective 5.3 is to "Establish a culture of reuse, with two major campuswide zero-waste events using durable goods and composting in FY22, four in FY23, six in FY24, and eight in FY25." The responsible campus unit for championing this objective is F&S with the Provost Office.
No description has been provided yet.