On January 17, Coca-Cola sent over their highlight reel from the 11/14 men's basketball game.
You are here
America Recycles Day (Ongoing)
On November 28, 2022 during the weekly Internal Coca-Cola meeting the group reviewed the attached final report.
Decrease Wasteful Practices through Behavior Change
- America Recycles Day
- Annual International Sustainable Electronics Competition
- Campus Sustainability Month - Waste Reduction Challenge
- Campuswide Zero Waste events
- Decreasing Bottled Water Use
- Plastic Free Challenge
- Project Paplet
- Reusable Containers
- Skip the Bag Campaign
- Student Composter/Recycler Certification
- Tailgate Recycling
- Water Fountain Retrofit
- Zero Waste Messaging Campaign
The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign celebrates America Recycles Day on November 15!
It is the only nationally-recognized day dedicated to promoting and celebrating recycling in the United States! Held on and around November 15, America Recycles Day educates and encourages individuals on how to be more mindful of what they consume, where and how to properly recycle, and to pledge to recycle more and recycle right in their everyday lives.
Focusing on individual action, the day highlights the actions we can all take to collectively address the challenges facing our nation’s recycling system. Through ARD, Keep America Beautiful and its partners inspire communities and individuals to recognize the economic, environmental, and social benefits of recycling. Keep America Beautiful urges people to pledge to reduce, reuse, repurpose and recycle in every aspect of their life. The #BeRecycled pledge is a promise to actively choose to live a recycled lifestyle by:
- Recycling at home, work, school and on the go;
- Buying products made with recycled content; and
- Educating and encouraging friends, family, and neighbors to take the #BeRecycled pledge
No description has been provided yet.