You are here
- All are invited to attend EPA National Environmental Justice Community Engagement Call 5/17/22
All are invited to attend EPA National Environmental Justice Community Engagement Call 5/17/22
Posted by Meredith Moore on May 9, 2022
National Environmental Justice Community Engagement Call: May 17, 2022
EPA invites Environmental Justice (EJ) advocates to participate in the next National Environmental Justice Community Engagement Call taking place on May 17, 2022 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Eastern Time). These calls are free and open to the public.
- Leadership Updates
- Focus Topic: Drinking Water System Infrastructure Resilience & Sustainability Grants
- Focus Topic: Dialogue on Proposed Regional Equity and Capacity Hubs (please check our website soon for a fact sheet)
- Upcoming Engagement Opportunities
- Engagement Session and Dialogue: Q&A about ongoing EJ initiatives
The purpose of these calls is to inform the community and other stakeholders about EPA's EJ work and enhance opportunities to maintain an open dialogue with EJ advocates.
Please email Motilall.Christina@epa.gov by May 13, 2022 to request reasonable accommodation for a disability or interpreter services in a language other than English, so that you can participate in the call and/or to request a translation of any of the event documents into a language other than English.
Recordings and meeting materials for all calls are posted here: https://www.epa.gov/environmentaljustice/national-environmental-justice-community-engagement-calls.