You are here
- Res002 Biodiversity Plan - Successful
Res002 Biodiversity Plan - Successful
Posted by Meredith Moore on May 4, 2021
Sherry Nickols-Richardson, Director of University of Illinois Extension, sent Morgan White the following email in support of the Res002 recommendation.
Thank you for sharing the Urban Biodiversity Master Plan component noted below (iCAP 202 Objective 8.1). University of Illinois Extension supports the in-kind contribution of Lisa Merrifield toward this effort through FY24.
Please note that Illinois Extension does not have funding to support a formal master planning process. This would need to be established and developed by F&S. If there are other implications for financial support now or in the future, Illinois Extension requests that there be discussion about these implications before any expenses are incurred.
This will be an interesting, informative, and valuable process. I look forward to periodic reports about the progress.
For future updates on this effort, visit Urban Biodiversity Master Plan.
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))
- Resilience iCAP Team (View project updates for Resilience iCAP Team)
- Resilience iCAP Team Recommendations Summary (View project updates for Resilience iCAP Team Recommendations Summary)
- Urban Biodiversity Master Plan (View project updates for Urban Biodiversity Master Plan)